Dear Whānau/Parents, 19.11.18
A reminder that tomorrow, Tuesday 20th November Piwakawaka class (year 1- 4) are heading to Wairau Valley School for the ‘Wonkey Donkey’ Show, then after we will be calling in to the Horners to see the Alpacas and have lunch. Then its back to school for the afternoon.
We will be leaving school as soon as the bus arrives at school from the morning run. For those children who are not usually on the morning bus run or travel to school by private vehicle, could you please ensure that your child is at school by 8.30am, ready to leave once the bus arrives at school. For the children down Wairau Valley, on this run as already arranged we will be collecting you from your ususal pickup/bustop between 9.15 – 9.30am. I will text you as we are about to depart school to give you a more precise time.
Details of the day:
- Meet at Lake Rotoiti School by 8.30am.
- Roll and depart school as soon as the bus arrives.
- Arrive at Wairau Valley School – show begins at 10am sharp.
- After show, morning tea & a short play at Wairau Valley school.
- On the way back to Lake Rotoiti School, we will be visiting Horners Farm & eating lunch.
- Depart Horners and arrive back at school by early afternoon.
What your child needs to bring:
- Footwear to wear for the day (gumboots will be good if you have them)
- Packed morning/afternoon tea and lunch.
- Drink bottle of water.
- Warm clothes/jacket
- Car seats (Nina & Bonnie)
Looking forward to a fun day out!!
Please email or text me if you have any queries etc
Liz 027 7777 822